GATHERING MEMORIES AUCTION RULES
Please read carefully
By bidding in this Gathering Memories silent auction, each bidder agrees to the following auction rules:
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds. All items are “as is.”
- Gathering Memories reserves the right to add or withdraw items without notice.
- The minimum starting bid on any artwork is £20.00
- All bidding closes at midnight (UK) on 30 September 2018.
- Winning bidders will be notified by 31 October 2018 by email or telephone and payment requested.
- Postage for artwork will be charged at cost.
- Payment, by Bank transfer, Paypal or cheque, must be made in full within 10 days of being notified.
- Following receipt of payment, your artwork(s) will be posted or may be collected (by arrangement).
- After the 10 day notice period any artwork left unpaid for will be sold to the next highest bidder
Hints and Tips:
As you will not see anyone else’s bids it is advisable to submit your highest possible bid and it is recommended that your bid amount include some pence (e.g. £31.29).
You will find the Lot Number in square brackets i.e. [ ], followed by the Artwork Title under each photo on the Auction page.
NB: Submitting a bid is your agreement to pay that amount should you be the highest bidder. Please place your bid and contact details on the form below.
Good Luck with your bid.